Fundamentum is the internal investment management division of Stratos Wealth Partners.
Fundamentum strives to add value and help Stratos Advisors grow their business by:
- Delivering institutional quality, reliable portfolio solutions that fit many needs in the financial planning process.
- Offering competitive pricing. For many advisors, Fundamentum costs 10 basis points or less after accounting for transactions costs and other fees. We think most advisors value time for marketing and relationship management at more than 10 basis points.
- Providing access to the Fundamentum Portfolio Management team and excellent service. Unlike most third-party asset managers, the Fundamentum team is always accessible to discuss markets and strategize about client and prospect portfolios.
The Portfolio Management Team is comprised of seasoned professionals with significant institutional, retail and compliance expertise. Led by CFA Charterholders, the Team manages a suite of varied portfolios solutions through clear investment policy statements and procedures, and implemented through daily and weekly scheduled team meetings.
Investment related services include:
- Broad set of portfolio solutions: Tactical, Quantitative, Enhanced Index, Global Equity models among others (see below)
- Dashboard which allows advisors to manage accounts and access marketing materials and commentaries
- Weekly calls with Portfolio Management Team
- Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) certified performance data
- Sales support winning new clients
- Operational support from seasoned team of professionals
- Transition support for new Stratos Advisors
- Speaking engagements
Portfolio Management Team
*Asset allocation does not ensure a profit or protect against a loss.
**Value investing is a strategy of selecting stocks that trade for less than their intrinsic values. Value investors actively seek stocks that trade for less than their intrinsic values. Value investors actively seek stocks of companies that they believe the market has undervalued. Fundamental investing is a method of evaluating a security that entails attempting to measure its intrinsic value by examining related economic, financial and or other qualitative and quantitative factors.
***There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.
¹Top Down Investing: An investment approach that involves looking at the big picture in the economy and financial world and then breaking those components down into finer details. After looking at the big picture conditions around the world, the different industrial sectors’ EFTs are analyzed to select those that are forecasted to outperform the market.