Fundamentum is the internal investment management division of Stratos Wealth Partners.
Statement of Purpose & Ethics
Our purpose is to provide an institutional quality, reliable suite of portfolio solutions that clients can depend on to achieve their financial goals. We intend to serve our clients by acting in their best interest with independence and objectivity.
We adhere to the CFA Institute® Code of Ethics that requires Fundamentum to:
- Act with integrity, competence, diligence, respect, and in an ethical manner with the public, clients, prospective clients, employers, employees, colleagues in the investment profession, and other participants in the global capital markets.
- Place the integrity of the investment profession and the interests of clients above our own personal interests.
- Use reasonable care and exercise independent professional judgment when conducting investment analysis, making investment recommendations, taking investment actions, and engaging in other professional activities.
- Practice and encourage others to practice in a professional and ethical manner that will reflect credit on ourselves and the profession.
- Promote the integrity and viability of the global capital markets for the ultimate benefit of society.
- Maintain and improve my professional competence and strive to maintain and improve the competence of other investment professionals.
5 Reasons to Choose Fundamentum?
- Dedicated team of Investment Professionals located in Cleveland, Ohio
- Collective experience of pf ~100 years, managing $40B of AUM.
- CFA Charterholders.
2. Institutional Quality
- Delivering institutional quality, reliable portfolio solutions that fit many needs in the financial planning process.
3. Competitive Pricing
- 29 basis points or less
- We think most advisors value time for marketing and relationship management at more than 10 basis points.
4. Fund Manager Access
- Full access to the Portfolio Management Team for consultation and client presentations
- Unlike most third-party asset managers, the Fundamentum team is always accessible to discuss markets and strategize about client and prospect portfolios.
- Advisors turn to Stratos Compliance for clear, applicable guidance, supported by the expertise to explain the reasoning and rationale for Compliance related matters.
Investment related services include:
- Broad set of portfolio solutions: Tactical, Quantitative, Enhanced Index, Global Equity models among others (see below)
- Dashboard which allows advisors to manage accounts and access marketing materials and commentaries
- Weekly calls with Portfolio Management Team
- Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) certified performance data
- Sales support winning new clients
- Operational support from seasoned team of professionals
- Transition support for new Stratos Advisors
- Speaking engagements
Portfolio Management Team
*Asset allocation does not ensure a profit or protect against a loss.
**Value investing is a strategy of selecting stocks that trade for less than their intrinsic values. Value investors actively seek stocks that trade for less than their intrinsic values. Value investors actively seek stocks of companies that they believe the market has undervalued. Fundamental investing is a method of evaluating a security that entails attempting to measure its intrinsic value by examining related economic, financial and or other qualitative and quantitative factors.
***There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.
¹Top Down Investing: An investment approach that involves looking at the big picture in the economy and financial world and then breaking those components down into finer details. After looking at the big picture conditions around the world, the different industrial sectors’ EFTs are analyzed to select those that are forecasted to outperform the market.